[Rhodes22-list]Politics: Muhammed, Prophet of Doom

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:07:25 EDT 2004

Brad,

My "rush" refers to moving to quickly from Afghanstan to attacking Iraq. My
use of the word rush also applies to our panic driven reaction to 911. We
rushed from Afghanstan into Iraq. It is not a campaign theme, it is reality.
I don't need further careful analysis, the facts are quite clear. You can
provide all of the links, quotes, recomend books but the facts don't change.

I have no idea how your post address mine? Viet Nam is not an election issue
with me. It is obvious we didn't learn any lessons from that mess. I my view
you have lost perspective on this war. You seem to be saying that any ends
justify any means. The president and his gang baited the hook and you
swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Wally