[Rhodes22-list] Mohammed, Prophet of Doom

Mike Abdullah sifood at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 22:07:03 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

Your friendly Texas arab, sailor, Islamic expert here. Yep, there are a
lot of Islamic nuts but most of us muslims are just as sane as
Christians (hmmmm? ;-)).

Problem is, Islamic world is about 400 years behind the West when it
comes to rational (secular) thinking. What these terroist nuts are
saying/doing is NOT true Islam. The problems today are caused not by
true Islam but by the wacko Saudi Wahabi sect/cult of death. They have
been influencing the rest of the muslim world with their petro dollars
and wacked out arab-centric pesudo-religion for the past 50 years or so.
Just think if the KKK (as Christians) got whole of billions of dollars
and started influencing normal Christians. Similar crap has been going
on in the Islamic world.

I hope and pray that eventualy good comes out of this maddness (i.e.,
the Islamic world reforms). But, alas ain't gonna happen over night but
it will happen and the world will be a better place.

We (true muslims) are on the way to taking back our religion (e.g.,
http://www.free-minds.org/Arab_Conspiracy.html) from these radicial
nuts. In fact, historically, Islam was started out very secular. That is
when we made progress and lead the world in science and technology. Some
how priest (mullahs, imams) and the like started making up/writing
history and foklore about 250 years after Muhammads death to control the
masses. All these made up stories are pure crap! But are now accepted by
a large number of so-called muslims. Even most english translations of
the Koran (muslim holy book) SUCK and are full of illogicial and twisted
statements.

Just my $0.50 cents. Also, I'm voting for Bush just because I think
he'll step up the fight against terrorist if he's re-elected. You can
not negociate or bargin with terroist - they must be killed or jailed.
They are nothing but common criminals that are perverting religion to
get their rocks off by spilling blood. They are enimies of God and humanity!

Happy Sailing Y'all
Mike Abdullah