[Rhodes22-list] Mohammed, Prophet of Doom

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Oct 15 10:00:20 EDT 2004

Brad,

right - I am ready to share the loss with anyone anytime - the pinko way.

good thing this is only a hobby.

probably hard to believe I am the staunchest but enlightened (that is
equivalent to my friends on the other side of the isle's "compassionate")
capitalist ever.

But have to note your religious take that you are tolerant as long as they
do not drop their pamphlets on your door - I told you we are alike, I am
tolerant too but just don't want a born against Christian who says he is
going with those instincts, to be guiding my destiny.

Doesn't anyone listen to the brilliant Father who had been the president of
Notre Dame University.

stan/gbi