[Rhodes22-list] Mohammed, Prophet of Doom

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Oct 15 10:22:49 EDT 2004

Everything came out right with the rich dude.  You did fly them for free just to oogle his traveling partner.

What makes you think Stan is selling his boats above cost?  From what I can see, he really does live his philosophy.

Bill

Printed copies of my book "Quote Without Comment" are now available from Amazon and all Bookstores.

Ask for "Quote Without Comment" by Bill Effros--ISBN 1-5901-9587-6

If they are out of stock add the book to your "Wish List" and they will tell you when it is back in stock--usually within 2 days.