[Rhodes22-list] Labeling

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Oct 15 10:18:43 EDT 2004

Stan,

That's why we label jokes.  A lot of people don't get them and take sufficient offense to reply.  In Rummy's case, they think he's dumb enough to shoot himself with a Taser if he fails to label a joke a joke.

Bill

Printed copies of my book "Quote Without Comment" are now available from Amazon and all Bookstores.

Ask for "Quote Without Comment" by Bill Effros--ISBN 1-5901-9587-6

If they are out of stock add the book to your "Wish List" and they will tell you when it is back in stock--usually within 2 days.