[Rhodes22-list] Instructional Videos

Lou Rosenberg steadilsr at verizon.net
Fri Oct 15 11:20:46 EDT 2004

  I would be willing to edit the footage as long as I wasnt committed to
burning all the DVDs.
  A commercial house needs to be contracted for duplication even in
relative sm #s ( 1-50).
  I can handle most digital and analog formats and shoot video for a
living.
  I was going to finally get around to posting my stills I shot a few
days ago doing my portlight installation.