[Rhodes22-list] Instructional Videos

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Oct 15 10:12:55 EDT 2004

I'm all for someone else doing the work.  I shot sequences of Elton doing these things on Bruce's boat.  I used a digital camera and made mpeg movies, as well as a series of still shots to show the sequence of things.  I thought we could post them on the web site.  I still have all the movies and shots, but never found the time to do anything with them.

Bill

Printed copies of my book "Quote Without Comment" are now available from Amazon and all Bookstores.

Ask for "Quote Without Comment" by Bill Effros--ISBN 1-5901-9587-6

If they are out of stock add the book to your "Wish List" and they will tell you when it is back in stock--usually within 2 days.