[Rhodes22-list] Instructional Videos

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Fri Oct 15 05:11:56 EDT 2004

All,

I haven't forgotten about my little project on the instructions for raising
and lowering the mast, but what about a video?

Our boat partner, Judi, brought her new video camera along to play with and
shot me lowering the mast today.  We shot the whole process with lots of
close-ups, narration and details.  We were goofing around a lot too so this
particular "take" is definitely not-ready-for-prime-time  ;-)  but it turned
out to be pretty cool.

But we could make a DVD with raising and lowering the mast, setting up the
pop top encl., boom room, under way, sailing tips, cooking, Rummy capsizing,
you name it!  Anybody could submit footage and somebody (hahaha) could edit
it together.

Hey!  I volunteer Lou.   8-)

Slim