[Rhodes22-list] Instructional Videos

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:57:19 EDT 2004

Lou, way to step up to the plate.  I have a side interest in this since I
teach sailing.  It is hard to explain the difference between tacking and
jibing in a classroom with a model boat.  Any footage of simple manuvers
would be very helpful.  Eventually you will need help with the cost of the
gesture, and I will be glad to help if it could be used for instruction.  I
would also be glad to assist with any "material" on the current way things
are taught.  Bob