[Rhodes22-list] My new trailer

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:16:55 EDT 2004

Slim - Like Ed suggested come South! It is supposed to be blowing 20 this
weekend with temps in the high 50s. The water temp is still plenty warm for
swimming and my marina bar is still open.

The trailer sounds nice. My trailer needs work and I have been on the fence
about changing from single axle to two. My trailer has always towed fine
with no sway but I have never tried leaving rudder and OB in place. I am
going to replace bunks and tires at the min., not sure if I want to add
brakes (what kind?) and second axle.

Since I use my trailer so sledom now it doesn't seem worth it. But perhaps I
would tow my boat more often if I had brakes? I worry more from the legal
aspect rather than safety issue. I know the boat is back there but I have
never felt like the brakes were stressed.

Wally