[Rhodes22-list] Instructional Videos

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Fri Oct 15 11:09:30 EDT 2004

I'll be happy to put the edited video on a web page and host it if you want
me to.  You can link to the page from the .org site or from wherever.  Just
let me know if you're interested.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Bob Weber
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 9:57 AM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Instructional Videos

Lou, way to step up to the plate.  I have a side interest in this since I
teach sailing.  It is hard to explain the difference between tacking and
jibing in a classroom with a model boat.  Any footage of simple manuvers
would be very helpful.  Eventually you will need help with the cost of the
gesture, and I will be glad to help if it could be used for instruction.  I
would also be glad to assist with any "material" on the current way things
are taught.  Bob

>From: Lou Rosenberg <steadilsr at verizon.net>
>To: The Rhodes 22 mail list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
>Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Instructional Videos
>Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:20:46 -0400
>
>  I would be willing to edit the footage as long as I wasnt committed to
>burning all the DVDs.
>  A commercial house needs to be contracted for duplication even in
>relative sm #s ( 1-50).
>  I can handle most digital and analog formats and shoot video for a
>living.
>  I was going to finally get around to posting my stills I shot a few days
>ago doing my portlight installation.
>
>On Friday, October 15, 2004, at 09:12 AM, Bill Effros wrote:
>
>>I'm all for someone else doing the work.  I shot sequences of Elton doing
>>these things on Bruce's boat.  I used a digital camera and made mpeg
>>movies, as well as a series of still shots to show the sequence of things.

>>  I thought we could post them on the web site.  I still have all the
>>movies and shots, but never found the time to do anything with them.
>>
>>Bill
>>

>>Printed copies of my book "Quote Without Comment" are now available from
>>Amazon and all Bookstores.
>>
>>Ask for "Quote Without Comment" by Bill Effros--ISBN 1-5901-9587-6
>>
>>If they are out of stock add the book to your "Wish List" and they will
>>tell you when it is back in stock--usually within 2 days.

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.