[Rhodes22-list] More Lacking Etiquette

Gardner, Douglas (LNG-DAY) douglas.gardner at lexisnexis.com
Fri Oct 15 11:24:12 EDT 2004

Hey Anne,

How many brand new R22's could you have bought with that guy's Pearson?  I
dunno... maybe you shoulda let him hit you?  You WERE wearing your PFD, and
had right of way, yes?

Just kidding.  You need to steer clear of crazys.  Sailing close to others
is one thing if they are paying attention and you trust the other skipper's
skills.  Its something else if they show utter disregard for others.