[Rhodes22-list] Mohammed, Prophet of Doom

Mike Abdullah sifood at austin.rr.com
Fri Oct 15 11:35:45 EDT 2004

Mr Arab here.

Thanks Stan you made me think (and it hurts ;-))!  The Saudis are the
villians! I spent years in Mecca and Medina (cities with no infidels
allowed) installing telephone equipment. The only reason that they did
not kill me for my opinions was that they thought I was a stupid
American muslim that did not know the real (their fake) Islam. Plus they
were to dumb to put in telephones themselves ;-)! Actually, the
common/normal people are normal just like any other group - but they are
trapped in a system that does not allow them to express and exchange
ideas. When I would point out that the  Book of Islam (Koran) supports
Isreal they would have a fit and run to their Holy Book and then try to
re translate it and make justifications. Quite funny but dangerous for
me, luckly (being from the south) I know how to play dumb just like Bush
does.

Only reason I'm voting for Bush is because I'm anti Kerry. I just don't
like the man. If  Liberman or some other sensible Democrat was running
then I'd vote democrate, maybe.

Happy Sails,
Mike Abdullah