[Rhodes22-list] I Wish To Change My Vote

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:27:48 EDT 2004

Lloyd, My boat is the best.  The equipment and set up is the best and only
way.  Anyone who dissagrees is WRONG and probably a communist sympathiser.
Some people just like a good fight.  I just spent a weekend with a trial
lawyer and he would dissagree no matter what.  i got to a point of just
telling him that "Your right, but the guy who wrote the test thinks
differently."

Bob