[Rhodes22-list] Instructional Videos

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 15:15:19 EDT 2004

Lou, Thanks for the info.  I don't know how much value this would add to my
program and whether I would be likely to recoop it in a higher price.  I may
see what is already available on the market.  As far as blonds, I seemed to
have struck a nerve.  I am not a Blond-a-phob more of a Blond-a-phile.  I
just find it more fair (in what ever force gives balance in life) that if
you are graced with good looks that you should lack skills or smarts.  There
are plenty out there with both, and they know enough to stay away from the
likes of me.  Bob