[Rhodes22-list]Wally's Dream Sail

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 18 17:00:52 EDT 2004

Wally:
	Edenton is not that far from the ICW.  You could even see Stan as
you go up.  Sounds like he wants to go outside up to Cape Fear.  He might
want to go outside all the way to Beaufort, NC.  Get him to anchor at the
inside of Cape Lookout.  It is a dream trip.  Going inside thru the Dismal
Swamp Canal?  The ICW below Georgetown has big Gators.

Ed K