[Rhodes22-list] Airshow film

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:17:06 EDT 2004

Brad, 12/19/95 was that the Ice storm that covered the whole city about a
1/4 inch deep?  I thought I was going to be killed by a sea plane on take
off once.  Cleared my mast by 2 feet, dripped water on us.  That was a
deliquent act by some *@#.  I work with a guy who used to fly open cockpit
planes out of St. Louis (parks) back in the 70s.  They used to steal bowling
balls and drop thiem into lakes to scare fishermen.  I would think a bowling
ball would take out a R-22.  Things are a little differnt nowadays.  Bob