[Rhodes22-list] Storm sails reference by Bob - more on solents

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 16:17:12 EDT 2004

Maybe my boat is different from all the others, but when I furl the genny, I
don't have the problem with terrible sail shape. Everybody talks about the big
billowing center of the sail, but I don't have that. I have a 175 made by Lee
sails and when I furl, the sail remains tight. Anyone else out there with the
Lee sails have the same experience?
I sail a lot with Yankee Clipper and I have noticed that his furled genny
(Doyle sail) suffers from what you have described, but I don't
Rummy