[Rhodes22-list] for sale

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Oct 20 23:49:10 EDT 2004

For what is is wroth, I find this a silly answer,  bulk of rhodes22 are
on the east coast, it a trailerable boat so we are talking a day or two
of driving and it a boat in your price range. it not unusual to cover
this type of distance. allot new owners drive this type of distance
picking their boat from GB. Last but not least I always find it funny
when a sailboat does not like to travel.

MJM