[Rhodes22-list] Looking to buy

Robert Dobson robertdobson777 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 18:49:20 EDT 2004

Hello Cliff, Welcome to the list. In response to your
interest in buying a Rhodes22. Yes I am interested in
selling mine. I have a 1982 totally refitted boat by
Stan at his factory in 2000. It has many updates on
the boat. Inter mast main, motor lift, double hatches,
Bimini, 8.0 mercury ,mast raising system, new sails
and rigging.1993 triad trailer with brakes redone by
Stan 2003. The boat is by Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Total package with all the gear is 11,500. Let me know
if your interested? contact me at
robertdobson777 at yahoo.com