[Rhodes22-list]David and Rose

Patriotlady10 at aol.com Patriotlady10 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 06:28:50 EDT 2004

Ed,

Thanks for the info on the Lady sailor/writer and the music. I'll check out
the sites.

I live in Virginia, on Warehouse Creek (8' MLT) off the Great Wicomico River
two miles from the Chesapeake Bay.  The town is Reedville and you can take a
ferry from there to Tangier Island.  Windmill Point lighthouse is South of here
and that is where a bolide hit  years (forgot how many years--my halfheimers
kicking in) ago and helped form the Chesapeake Bay.  This was discovered in
1994....just a little trivia on the area.

Rose f.