[Rhodes22-list]David and Rose

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Oct 25 07:19:43 EDT 2004

Rose,

My wife Julie and I are only a bit south of you in Deltaville. We actually
live in Blacksburg (about 4.5 hours away) where we keep our Rhodes 22. Last
January we ended up buying a Tayana 37 and now spend a lot of time on her in
Deltaville. Haven't made it up to Reedville yet, but we've stayed in
Dividing Creek and points south quite a few times.

Several months ago we saw another Rhodes 22 just south of Jackson Creek in
the Piankatank river. We didn't see a name on the boat and never did find
out who it was.

AT any rate, I'll cc: this to Julie in case she's got any feedback for you.

Mark Kaynor
R22 "Raven"
T37 "Rachel"