[Rhodes22-list]David and Rose

Patriotlady10 at aol.com Patriotlady10 at aol.com
Mon Oct 25 07:46:27 EDT 2004

Mark,

I just moved here 8 months ago and am learning the area.  I have been to
Deltaville checking out used boats....before I ran into the Rhodes at the
Annapolis Boat show...  Warehouse Creek is known as a safe haven.  We get sails coming
in and mooring during storms.  Beautiful area and not many boats on the
water...which will be a really good thing next spring when I hit the water.

If you and your wife decide your coming a little North sometime in the future
your more than welcome to hook up to my dock.   Don't have power to it
yet...another thing on my 'todo' list.

Hope to hear from Julie soon.

Thanks,

And I've never heard of Tayana.  Got a pic?

Rose