[Rhodes22-list]David and Rose

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Oct 25 09:32:20 EDT 2004

Rose,

The Tayana 37 is a traditional looking double-ended blue water cruising
cutter designed by Robert Perry and built in Taiwan. Here's a link to our
web site (not updated since shortly after we bought her last January,
unfortunately): http://www.kaynor.org/rachel. I'm also attaching a pic a
friend took of us under sail in the Piankatank - the same day we saw the
other Rhodes 22, actually - I use it as my computer's desktop background to
keep me focused <g>.

Thanks for your kind offer. We may take you up on it next summer - what's
the depth at the dock? We draw just under 6'.

Mark