[Rhodes22-list] politics- why should small business owners vote for Kerry ?

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 13:01:15 EDT 2004

Yeah, Stan. Tell us how you are for more taxes and are
so deperatly wanting to pay more under Kerry.  Tell us
how you don't know the best way to spend your own
money and how Uncle Sam can do a better job than you.

Sorry, Stan; the below kind of crack me up since you
have to be willing to pay more taxes to support Kerry.
 Go ahead and explain how Clinton tax & spend policies
lead us into the recession.  BTW: tell us how you like
to pay overtime to your employee and that you wouldn't
dream of doing like Wal-mart and not class an employee
properily so as not to have to pay them.  After all,
you running an corperate welfare program and you
actually work for your employees - Right?  If you have
any profit at the end of a year - you donate it to the
poor - Right? :-)
Steve