[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Music

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Mon Oct 25 16:34:47 EDT 2004

Ed,

Hehe - I have lots of sailing songs but most of them are not suitable in
polite company.  8-)  The other little snag is that I only use the old
fashioned equipment.  That is, a piano and a microphone - that's about it.
I don't own nor know how to use any of the new digital recording gear,
otherwise I'd probably bombard the list with too much.  So be careful what
you ask for.  8-)

I'd love to submit a few little ditties but I just don't have the
wherewithal.  Maybe some day.  But when/if that day comes - look out!

Slim