[Rhodes22-list] Rummys sail

P&M Beals beals at rci.rutgers.edu
Mon Oct 25 19:58:24 EDT 2004

Is there a photo anywhere of the jib sheet tracks on the cabin top?  I think
I asked a long time ago for more info. about jib sheet tracks.  I will check
the geocities site also but I think jib sheet tracks are what I want.  I am
not satisfied with the current setup I have for the jib during tacking.
which essentially is releasing jam cleets back by the cockpit.

Phyllis
Whisper