[Rhodes22-list] Rummys sail

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Mon Oct 25 21:17:43 EDT 2004

Phyllis,
I haven't seen a R22 with tracks on the cabin top. Fretless has track on
the side deck below the fixed ports on the cabin in addition to the track
on the coaming in front of the winch. - you can see both tracks in the
first attached pic. The second pic shows the side deck track in use with
the jib partially furled and the sheet lead inboard of the shrouds. In the
second pic you can also see the largish cam cleat on the cabin top just
outboard of the poptop that we could use for sheeting when heavily reefed -
I'm not sure we have ever used it but it's there.

Hope this helps.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA