[Rhodes22-list] stan's stem cell piece for Stevee

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Oct 26 09:14:04 EDT 2004

thanks Steve,

I know you are passionate, bright and tall,  so am sure you will take the
following, from one misguided soul to another, in stride.

 continuing from a response to Brad ... "So we will agree to disagree on
that one and turn to another.

How about faith influencing the government's stand on the stem cell debate
as to where life starts.  The Bush side now has it down to when two cells,
who have not yet decided if they want to be male, female or, heaven forbid,
gay, are considered human, with all the rights of humans (except marriage
for those two queer cells) due them.

This kind of pushing the faith envelope cannot be allowed to stand.  The
next step is to tell us that sperm are live (which indeed they are) and
outlaw our wasting them.  That ought to be reason enough for all real he men
(as opposed to Steve's girlymen labeling) and she women, to bail out on this
administration.

As I stated starting this latest round, we are not going to change any
votes - just want to be able to say I told you so when men join women as a
class being told what they can do with their body.  Admittedly the whole
country is slowly going nuts under this administration's faith based
initiatives.  But once this pushing of the direction when life starts
includes alive and healthy sperm, the rate of our going nuts will escalate
exponentially.  Well, there goes the thinking that the earth would end with
the big bang.  We are going to vote it over.

stan/gbi