[Rhodes22-list] stan's stem cell piece for Stevee

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 07:16:30 EDT 2004

Thanks Stan.
Well, once the sperm & egg meat and a feaest is
devoloped, you have life.  There is no way around
that.  A human being will devolope once that takes
place.

However, let take you point.  People need to walk so
even though Bush is the first President to fund with
tax payer money those existing stem cell lines.  Let
take it to the next steps.

Government funds everything.  So all kinds of new
business form to take avantage of this new funding.
But Government must always grow since the Democrats
have now taken this over.  Next step; need more stem
cells to research.  Not enough to go around.  Next
logical step is a new law that all women must get
pregnate every year.  They must ask permission to
actually have & keep thier baby.  Some babies are
acutally alow to be born so experimants can be done on
them; Democrats are against cruality to anamels you
know.  We must help the living not the unborn.

My point is that private business can develope all the
stem cell & research that they want.  There is just no
need to fund all research of stem cells with
government funding.  The existing lines are funded and
that enough.  Beside, once it is determined that stem
cells will not make anyone walk especially since the
spinal cord can't regenerate itself. Government never
shut down a program.  So our tax dollars keep getting
spent on no good or meaningful research.  When a
private business make this determination; they shut
down the research.  Therefore, is alwasy best in the
private sector.  Less money is wasted.
Steve