[Rhodes22-list] Potential 'Rowdy'

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue Oct 26 23:44:15 EDT 2004

No Bill, I haven't written anything yet I started to write up last year's
cruise but got sidetracked. Maybe this one will be a winter project - I'm a
really slow writer and just haven't had much time lately. Somewhere I've
got a bit I wrote a long time ago on planning and provisioning but I
haven't a clue as to where. I'll give it some thought though.

ML