[Rhodes22-list]Rose, Carol and Mary Lou

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Oct 27 10:23:19 EDT 2004

Rose,
	If you recall, I said there were some lady sailors on this list, and
you have gotten some appropriate replies and even invites.

Carol,
	Are you still shocking people with your boat?

Mary Lou,
	You have seen some of the chatter between Bill and me.  While his
recommendations on politics tend to be overly oblivious, you may want to
consider a computer program that he recommended for writing.  After looking
at voice software and reading comments by Bill, Michael and others, I bought
my wife 'Dragon Naturally Speaking'.  It sat for quite a while after I
installed it.  However, once she started using it and trained it, she found
that it worked for long memos and letters that she has to write.  I paid
about $100.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA