[Rhodes22-list]Politics-Reply to Wally on Florida Relief

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 20:09:53 EDT 2004

Dear Eduardo,
A bomb shelter won't protect from what's coming at you. As stated just a few
moments ago, I really do stay out of political banter because of my extreme
dislike for politics and politicians and I especially don't like someone jumping
to conclusions about what I may or may not like. But, I certainly do like the
way Bill can intelligently tear apart an argument, but even I know he can't
walk on water.............unless the temps below 32 degrees.

Rummy