[Rhodes22-list] politics- why should small business owners vote forKerry ?

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 06:49:25 EDT 2004

Rummy
You just don't see the point in Tax Relief.  Reagan
knew he could lower taxes and defeat the USSR all at
the same time.  Even though the deficite grew;His tax
relief policies over the time of his administration is
what created the huge sulplus.  It really is that
simple.  Decrease government; keep taxes low; and you
will have the sulplus that the Reagan administration
created.  George W. tax policy will do the same.
Steve