[Rhodes22-list] Reefer Madness

Bob Dilk Bob.Dilk at TRW.COM
Thu Oct 28 14:10:31 EDT 2004

I have some home made lazyjacks and a two line ( one for the tack and
one for the clue) both lines adjusted on the boom.

I also added a 4/1 purchase on the mainsail outhaul . After reefing I
move the outhaul to the reefing clue to flatten the sail.

Bob
S/V Knot Necessary

>>> lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu 10/28/04 11:54AM >>>
   Rhodes Sailors,

  I was wondering for those adventurous view who don't have an IMF
rig, how they reef their mainsails?
  Is anyone using Lazyjacks ?
                           Doyle Stack Packs?
                              Harken reef systems?
  Regular jiffy or slab reefing with a different twist???

  Lou