[Rhodes22-list] Draftdodger/cowards

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Thu Oct 28 21:18:17 EDT 2004

Rummy,

Thanks, man. There were a lot of very brave men who followed their hearts
and consciences and opposed their leaders even against public opinion.

Steve: If you don't want to give me the right to voice my opinion and do
what I think is right, then why are YOU living in this country?

Mark "Conscientious Objector" Kaynor