[Rhodes22-list]Carol & shocks on the boat

CarolN8 at aol.com CarolN8 at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 23:31:30 EDT 2004

Ed,

Thanks for clarifying. I had to laugh at my original response! It didn't
occur to me about that type of shock...I must have been in serious work mode when
I replied. Anyways, I didn't really get a chance to check since I had my whole
blood clot problem. Once I was out sailing again, there weren't many storms.
However, I did go out once in Aug. and got shocked touching the motor when a
storm was around and the motor was out of the water. Roger said whether the
motor was in or out made a difference but I can't remember why.

Carol