[Rhodes22-list] Joke: Dear Abby

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Oct 29 12:10:05 EDT 2004

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas who has  recently been diagnosed
as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort  Worth and one of my
sisters, who lives in Pflugerville, is married to a  transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for
growing and selling  marijuana. They are financially dependent on my
other two sisters, who  are prostitutes in Dallas.

I have two brothers, one  is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Huntsville for the
murder of a teenage boy  in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail
awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Longview,
She is a part time "working girl." All  things considered, my  problem is this: I love my fiancé
and look forward to bringing her into  the family.  I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who supports George Bush for President?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation

"Are You Safer Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago?"

www.QuoteWithoutComment.com