[Rhodes22-list] Joke: Dear Abby

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Fri Oct 29 12:26:46 EDT 2004

Gosh, we sure have descended into a pretty low place. I don't know if the
Texas references here are intentional, attempting to define the population
in a less-than average American manner, find no humor in this and simply
see it as a further attempt to divide a deeply divided nation. Was it you
who quoted Eldridge Cleaver (was he related to Theodore and Wally?): "if
you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem".....

jw
Jim White
Le Menagerie

"You all can go to hell....I'm going to Texas" - Davy Crockett