[Rhodes22-list] Swing States

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Oct 29 12:17:09 EDT 2004

thanks Steve, but since I do not use drugs I am not tuned into this bill -
but Elton studied it and he says it is a disaster

we have all come to the conclusion re the dumbing down of America.  99% of
the youngsters I interview for jobs do not know how many 1/8ths of an inch
are in an inch.  My understanding is that the problem with the bipartisan
education efforts is that the promised funding is not there (understandably
with war and tax cuts) to back up the paper promises.

stan/gbi