[Rhodes22-list] Draftdodger/cowards

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Oct 29 13:07:18 EDT 2004

Neil,

Hearing remarks like yours, and Rummy's and others who actually served in Vietnam gives me hope that we can finally put behind us what happened there.  There was a lot of fault on both sides.  The troops, most of whom were conscripted, were not supported by people who stayed behind as the war became increasingly unpopular.  The two sides never reconciled their differences.  It sounds like we are finally ready to talk about it.

Bill Effros

"Are You Safer Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago?"

www.QuoteWithoutComment.com