[Rhodes22-list] Joke: Dear Abby

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Oct 29 16:03:23 EDT 2004

Bill, I didn't realize you were from Texas. Sorry to hear about your family problems, I hope you get them all worked out. Obviously, you're new to the state. Most residents support President Bush, so you have nothing to be worried about with your fiance.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35

>>> bill at effros.com 10/29/04 10:10 AM >>>
Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas who has  recently been diagnosed
as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort  Worth and one of my
sisters, who lives in Pflugerville, is married to a  transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for
growing and selling  marijuana. They are financially dependent on my
other two sisters, who  are prostitutes in Dallas.

I have two brothers, one  is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Huntsville for the
murder of a teenage boy  in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail
awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Longview,
She is a part time "working girl." All  things considered, my  problem is this: I love my fiancé
and look forward to bringing her into  the family.  I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who supports George Bush for President?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation

"Are You Safer Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago?"

www.QuoteWithoutComment.com