[Rhodes22-list] Swing States

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Oct 29 19:27:36 EDT 2004

Steve:
	Tut, Tut.
Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 3:36 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Swing States

Slim
If teacher did ther job, this country would not have
the education mess you all are talking about.
Throwing money at a problem does nothing to fix the
problem.

Take a liberal such as yourself; will you ever learn
anything, could a teacher teach you anything?  You are
a prime example of the fail education system.  You
make a great example!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve

http://messenger.yahoo.com