[Rhodes22-list] teachers

Larry Abbott laabbott at cushing.org
Fri Oct 29 22:56:01 EDT 2004

OK, maybe I have a vested interest here, being a teacher for some 30 years
on levels from grade 6 to college, but to read the illiterate claptrap
reprinted below proves that the writer must be one of those people the
teachers missed when they didn't do their jobs.  So, I guess in some
perverse way, he proves his point.

Slim
If teacher did ther job, this country would not have
the education mess you all are talking about.
Throwing money at a problem does nothing to fix the
problem.

Take a liberal such as yourself; will you ever learn
anything, could a teacher teach you anything?  You are
a prime example of the fail education system.  You
make a great example!!!!!!!!!!!