[Rhodes22-list] Personal attacks

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Oct 29 20:10:47 EDT 2004

Steve wrote:
> You are an ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and without class of any
> kind.  This is a great country and we do good deed all
> over the world.  I only hope that the next terrorist
> atack is in your backyard and with your family...

What kind of hateful spew is that?

Steve, it's time someone called you out.

To wish that on anyone is not acceptable.

Steve, you are becoming the poster boy
for all that decent people find disgusting
in the unthinking neo-nazi right.  Unlike
other "conservative" voices, you don't
debate -- you posture like the village
idiot.

I find it increasingly difficult to believe
that you work for my government.  If the
quality of your thinking is characteristic
of those charged with handling the people's
business, we are in deep kimshee.

Please prove that you have manners and a mind.

/Bob Skinner