[Rhodes22-list] In Praise of Porta-Potties

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sat Oct 30 05:25:04 EDT 2004

Congratulations, Jack,

You will get more than you paid for, and more than you expect.  It's a wonderful boat.

The weakest link on my boat is the head.  This has nothing to do with Stan.  The head itself has failed twice, and I am about to change it.  Stan's part of the plumbing works flawlessly.

I plan to install a plumbed porto-potty.  I have been using fresh water for my head for a couple of years now, and I find that totally answers the odor problem.  I use Odorloss in the system, and have been very happy with it.  The porto-potty system is easier for guests to use.  Bringing fresh water is easier than keeping barnacles out of my salt water system.

My porto potty will be plumbed into my holding tank system which has worked flawlessly.

Bill Effros

"Are You Safer Today Than You Were 4 Years Ago?"

www.QuoteWithoutComment.com