[Rhodes22-list] Outgoing mail

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 29 18:24:09 EDT 2004

Michael,

IF this mail goes out. I wonder if you might give me some advice. I seem
to be having the same trouble as Stan and am unable to send mail to the
list from my work (winblows 2000) computer. I've tried about every way I
can think of to reply to Doug G. today also and am having no luck at
all. Could Stan and my problem be related? Do you have any idea what
might be causing this?? After your last warnigs I did some stuff that
seemed to help, but I am now right back where I started.

My PC Cillin is updated every day and has found nothing. I'm currently
running Thunderbird for e-mail.

Maybe it's time to lose this email address.

Rik