[Rhodes22-list] Outgoing mail

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Oct 29 22:36:31 EDT 2004

Stans problem was intelaport, is was a toss up between thier mail server was down or stan did not relize he was working "offline"
and localy queueing emails(i.e. dailup internet), the time stamps look find for the ones he sent, i.e. once they made it made it out
they went fast to everyone, want crap I take about censorship. Now he also been have problem with virus coming in jamming up his
inbox but that is an other issue.

OK, give me something to go on, what is happening in detail(what error if any, any messages, something strang?)

MJM