[Rhodes22-list] Maryland experienced Rhodie Technician

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Sun Oct 31 00:49:38 EDT 2004

   Ed,

       Why not put a description of the electrical problem u   list?  Perhaps we can talk the owner through a solution and s   himself some cash.  I would love to go up to Annapolis to help out   but I haven't got any free time.  If I had, I would have liked to ha   ve gone to the boat show to meet Stan and the local Rhodies-- if any
   were t   22
         If we can not come up with a solution her   sailnet Chesapeake Bay list would yield the name of t   marine electrician.

   Todd.