[Rhodes22-list] Maryland experienced Rhodie Technician

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Sun Oct 31 15:01:08 EST 2004

Rhodies,

Even I might be able to help if I had a better idea of what the problem was.
Not only that, others on the list might be able to advise what the solution
might be before anyone ever goes to look at the problem if  Stan would be a
little less secretive.  He does not need to name the owner or otherwise
embarrass anybody but certainly more information about the problem would
encourage more volunteers.

Lloyd